KULP & COMPANY – REAL ESTATE
Cal BRE #00922181
Danita Kulp has sold residential real estate since 1981. She is a full-time, top-producing agent who enjoys providing complete, personalized service to her clients and specializes in repeat business! A high percentage of her clientele comes through word of mouth from happy and satisfied buyers and sellers.
Danita is well versed in both San Francisco and Bay Area properties (outside the City). She has a wide and varied range of experience in residential properties, investment properties, condominiums and commercial properties.
Some of her most notable accomplishments are as follows:
- 1983 President, Lower Potrero Hill Property Owners & Renters Association.
- 1989 Trained as Senior Housing Specialist.
- 1992 President, San Francisco Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors (a leadership training program for both men and women). Created first fundraiser fashion show for this Chapter to aid abused women living with their children in temporary housing as they restarted their new lives.
- 1994-95 Sales Manager for Keynote Properties (Lower Pacific Heights).
- 1994-2005 − Various Board positions for 2 condo associations in San Francisco.
- 1998 President of the North Panhandle Neighborhood Association.
- 2016 Founded Kulp & Company – Real Estate. Prior to this, she worked for years at Keynote Properties, Zephyr, Paragon and Hill & Company
- Trained Nature Guide for the Terwilliger Nature Education Center in Marin (now WildCare), which educates children to use their five senses in nature, at specific sites from Mill Valley through San Rafael.
- Actively involved in various local animal rescue programs.
- Real Estate Columnist (monthly since 1994) for the Western Edition, San Francisco Observer, Castro Star, Mission Dispatch, Haight-Ashbury Beat and West Portal Monthly, focusing on consumer education.
- Member of numerous Realtor groups, including referral networks for people all over the globe who need a recommendation to a great local agent near them.
Call Danita today to discuss your real estate needs.
Knowledgeable − Skillful − Effective